- Αυτή η εκδήλωση έχει τελειώσει.
Central American and Caribbean Energy Virtual Conference
16/06/2021 - 17/06/2021
This online event builds on two successful annual conferences that have taken place for more than 20 years: the Central American Energy Conference, and the Caribbean Energy conference. English/Spanish simultaneous translation will be provided.
Topics will include:
- — Economic challenges and new standards—Insights into regional economies, and the changing outlook for energy amidst the global pandemic
- — Perspectives on electric power—New policy directions, energy investment, and new power projects coming online
- — Natural gas supply to meet future growth in demand—What are the demand trends for natural gas, and what is the outlook for expansion of small-scale LNG?
- — Risks and opportunities for investors—How are projects being financed, and where are the opportunities against a background of economic challenges?
We’ll cover each of these crucial topics with live presentations plus the opportunity to engage in question and answer sessions with the speakers from the safety of your desk.